Expiração: 25 de maio
Under the guidance and supervision of the immediate supervisor, the Administrative Assistant provides support to administrative services ensuring high quality of work, ensures accurate, timely and properly recorded/documented service delivery. The Administrative Assistant promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach.
The Administrative Assistant works in close collaboration with the Country Program Assistant in IFAD HQ Office and staff in IFAD LAC front office to ensure consistent service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
Provision of administrative and logistical support
Provision of support to office maintenance and assets management
Provides administrative and logistical support, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions, drafting correspondence related to shipments/customs clearance.
Arrangement of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations and security clearances.
Support to staff members and their dependents by processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents in accordance with requirements of the United Nations and national government.
Administrative support to organization of conferences, workshops, retreats.
Collection of information for DSA, travel agencies and other administrative surveys.
Receipt, registration, scanning, filing and forwarding of incoming correspondence.
Preparation of routine correspondence, faxes, memoranda and reports in accordance with ICO SOPs.
Extracting, inputting, copying and filing data from various sources.
Maintenance of files in the Office and for RMT.
Checking vehicle logs and preparation of the draft vehicle history reports and maintenance plans.
Provides support to office maintenance and assets management, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Collection of information on assets management, maintenance of records and files on assets management.
Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance.
Impact of Results
The key results have an impact on the execution of the ICO administrative/logistical services in terms of quality and accuracy of work completed. Accurate data entry, presentation of information and client-oriented approach strengthens the capacity of the office in the provision of administrative/logistical services.
· Strategic thinking and organizational development: Personal influence (Level 1)
· Demonstrating Leadership: Personal leadership and attitude to change (Level 1)
· Learning, sharing knowledge and innovating: Continuously seeks to learn, shares knowledge and innovates (Level 1)
· Focusing on clients: Focuses on clients (Level 1)
· Problem solving and decision making: Demonstrates sound problem solving and decision making ability (Level 1)
· Managing time, resources and information: Manages own time, information and resources effectively (Level 1)
· Team Work: Contributes effectively to the team (Level 1)
· Communicating and negotiating: Communicates effectively: creates understanding between self and others (Level 1)
· Building relationships and partnerships: Builds and maintains effective working relationships (Level 1)
· Training and experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other IFAD software such as SharePoint; knowledge of integrated management information systems an asset.
· Knowledge of IFAD administrative policies and procedures will be a plus.
· Organizational, planning and prioritizing skills and abilities.
· Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with visitors;
· Sense of initiative and good judgment.
· Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural background.
· Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
Required Skills and Experience
Secondary education. Secretarial Studies Diploma will be a plus.
5 years of relevant administrative experience.
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
Fluency in English and in the national language of the duty station.
>>> SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS <<<
Click “Apply Now”. After filling the fields and clicking in “Submit Application”, you MUST attach in the next page (upload resume) the Personal History Form – P11 (CVs will not be considered for applications).
Only applications made on UNDP Personal History Form – P11 and submitted on time in the UNDP Jobs System will be examined.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received, receipt of applications cannot be acknowledged individually.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must be Brazilian nationals, or have permission to work in Brazil.
Clique aqui para saber mais.