The United Nations Environment Programme is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment. Our mission is to provide leadership and encourage partnership in caring for the environment by
inspiring, informing, and enabling nations and peoples to improve their quality of life without compromising that of future generations.
Position: Administrative Assistant – Travel and Procurement (part time 50%)
Vacancy Announcement: UNEP/ROLAC – Brazil Office
Type of Contract: Service Contract (SB3)
Duration: 6 (six) months (renewable)
Duty station: Brasília
Closing date for application: January 19th, 2020
Mandatory Academic Background
• University degree in Business Administration, International Relations, Accounting or related field.
Mandatory Work Experience
• A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
Desirable work Experience
• Experience within UN System.
• Good communication and ability to manage administrative routines;
• Ability to make inter-institutional articulation – and to act close to the following interfaces: government bodies, institutions, companies, and others;
• Ability to work together with service providers;
• Good Interpersonal relationship skills to work closely with partners and project coordinating team.Language requirements:
• Fluency, oral and written, in English and Portuguese;
Se interessou? Mais informações aqui.