Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In Demand Planning we are responsible for Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer’s shelf.
Your role in specific includes the responsibility for reporting and analyzing trends for non-productive inventory and engaging team on actions, as well as forecasting numbers and analyzing initiative dates.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you’ll work with different functions, like finance, marketing, purchases, both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Significant work from your first day in P&G and every single day learning.
– Possibilities of a long-term career.
– Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors.
– Competitive allowance and a benefit package.
– Dynamic and supportive international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
– English skills: Intermediate
– You should live in São Paulo city.
– Graduation planned for December/2019 to December/2020