Summary of This Role
- This role requires flexibility hours, cover for extended timezone support is requirement.
- Client visits will be a part of this role
- Advanced English
- Advanced Portuguese
- Advanced Spanish
Manages the technical client service team. Sets policies and procedures in the provision of technical support to clients consistent with contractual obligations. Manages team members who are the primary contact with the client to either resolve client issues or define the problem for subsequent action. Partners with Technical and Account Management to develop solutions for clients. Monitors and controls client performance to service level agreements to be used in business planning as well as compilations of the data and indicators for control organizations. Develops and oversees the implementation of support strategies as business revenue stream.
What Part Will You Play?
- Provides overall support of client(s) assigned component area, system module(s), product(s) or projects(s). Delegates and assists with client initiated tasks assigned to team members to ensure issues, requests and projects are being completed on schedule and within service level agreements. Exhibits the ability to adapt, modify or establish processes or procedures as needed to resolve situations.
- Directs a team that delivers quality customer service by understanding the client’s and TSYS’ strategic initiatives, ensuring sound decisions are being made, understanding the financial implications, identifying revenue opportunities and ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Establishes, maintains and strengthens positive working relationships with all internal stakeholders, clients and counterparts to set priorities for work efforts and to build collaborative teams. Lead, participate, facilitate, or serve on focus groups, and improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with multiple internal functional areas to identify, interpret, analyze and verify client impact/benefit related to system, module, product or project changes. Ensures team members and the client understand the changes and impacts of the associated requirements (e.g. monetary impacts, compromised data, regulatory breeches, impact of system changes and/or issues to TSYS, client, and/or vendor).
- Establish processes and procedures for standard and ad-hoc reporting to the client on issues, projects, client maintenance, business performance and process improvements. May participate in client meetings and TSYS sponsored forums.
- Manages team resources to help restore normal operations quickly in the case of a service disruption, minimizing business and client impact. Tasks include coordinating, facilitating and resourcing critical incident and remediation management 24/7. Assist internal partners in root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensures the accurate ticket assessment against severity and impact for issues consistent with contractual obligations. Ensures 24×7 first line of support. Attends to the triage and resolution of all issues that do not require Service Desk involvement through the BTS and Client Services teams. Act as the point of escalation for all issues, including managing client interactions/expectations at a BAU/manager level, making/meeting internal and external resolution commitments
- Actively participates in Disaster Recovery exercises to include staffing support, testing and direction/coaching for those participating in the exercise and any validation exercises.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is preferred. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 6 years
- Related professional experience and prefer a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a supervisory position.
Curtiu? Inscreva-se aqui.