Sobre a empresa
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community – driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Data is a platform of discovery for all of us to connect, visualize and interpret meaning.
Data is just the beginning and the possibilities are endless.
Read our perspectives www.refinitiv.com/perspectives
Join the global social community on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
At Refinitiv, we have a bold vision for the future of the financial community. Formerly the Financial and Risk business of Thomson Reuters, we are now a new company built on a unique open platform, high performance solutions and best in class data.
In the face of unparalleled industry change, we are drawing on our deep knowledge and heritage of objectivity to drive performance and innovation with our customers and partners.
Responsável pelo relacionamento com nossos clientes e retenção da base de clientes através das seguintes tarefas:
- Atuar na área de treinamento dos produtos voltados ao mercado financeiro;
- Desenvolver melhorias para clientes (Bancos, companhias, assets, fundos…);
- Estabelecer relacionamento com clientes (de estagiário a executivos C-Level);
- Desenvolver relatórios;
- Desenvolver novas telas para os produtos Refinitiv usados pelos clientes;
- Organizar eventos de promoção/Marketing da Refinitiv nos clientes;
- Suportar as ações da equipe Comercial;
- Manter base de dados de clientes atualizada.
- Estar cursando Economia, Administração, Engenharia, Relações Internacionais;
- Inglês Avançado;
- Conhecimento avançado no Pacote Office (Excel, Outlook);
- Interesse nos Mercados de Capital e Financeiro.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
São Paulo-São Paulo-Brazil
Se interessou? Inscreva-se aqui.