Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
• As a Sales Intern, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
• Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
• You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
• You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
• We offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
• Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
• Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
• Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
• Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
• Preparing volume forecast and plans
• Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
• You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning.
• Your will receive coaching & mentorship.
• You’ll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
• We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
We are looking for a candidate that:
• Is a top talented student that will be graduating between July, 2020 and Dec, 2020.
• Is strategic and has fearless leadership skills
• Strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
• Has the ability to drive innovation and brand growth
• Are proficient/fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
• Take initiative and show flexibility
Who we are recruiting:
• Active student of all courses, from any university, with graduation date between July, 2020 and December 2020.
• Advanced English.
• Live in São Paulo or cities nearby.