As the influx of Venezuelans continues unabated and the humanitarian needs increase, UNHCR Brazil is rapidly scaling up its staffing and response in several field locations. Brazil’s decision to implement a voluntary relocation initiative to move Venezuelans to other states to improve their integration prospects and relieve pressure from the border communities means that UNHCR-Brazil will continue to work closely with
the Brazilian authorities on this initiative. Part of the strengthening of the operation included a rapid expansion of the staff and affiliated workforce to over 100 people distributed in the 6 offices UNHCR has in the country. This regular position has been created to respond to the increased level of field support needs arising in Brazil and the extension of the above-mentioned operation to Manaus.
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
– Completion of the Secondary Education with post-secondary training/certificate in Law, Political Science or related field.
– Minimum 4 years of previous job experience relevant to the function.
– Computer skills.
– Excellent knowledge of Spanish and working knowledge of English.
Desirable Qualifications & Competencies:
– Completion of UNHCR learning programmes or specific training relevant to functions of the position.
– Another relevant UN language or local language is an asset.
Para completar a candidatura, é preciso escrever uma carta de motivação e preencher o formulário Personal History Form, que devem ser enviados em inglês.
Se interessou? Mais informações aqui.