Support to Communications functions, Political and Public Affairs working with stakeholder engagement.
Assist in both external and internal communication, supporting content development and specific communication activities and milestone communication.
Build network both within the company and external stakeholders.
Student of Social Communication, Marketing, Journalism or International Relations with conclusion in 2020 (1st or 2nd semester);
Fluent in English and Portuguese, spoken and written;
Office 365 – General knowledge, specially in Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to live by “I am safety” expectations;
- Use foresight, and identify opportunities and challenges;
- Be imaginative, ambitious and stimulate new ideas;
- Challenge accepted truths and enter unfamiliar territory;
- Make clear demands on each other and push for constructive change;
- Understand and manage risk;
- Be truthful and act with integrity;
- Be curious, work together and share experience;
- Promote and value diversity;
- Communicate in a precise way, give and accept constructive feedback;
- Bring up ethical issues and challenges immediately;
- Deliver on promises;
- Continuously develop sound expertise, demonstrate commercial awareness and customer orientation ;
- Strive for simplification and clarity, and focus on value-adding activities
- Act decisively and be loyal to decisions;
- Show dedication and endurance, follow through and pay attention to important details
- Cause zero harm to people and prevent accidents;
- Reduce the negative impact of our activities and products on the environment;
- Act within the law and comfortably within our own ethical policy;
- Demonstrate social responsibility and contribute to sustainable development;
- Respect the individual, help others to succeed and contribute to a positive working environment.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English. Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Curtiu? Inscreva-se aqui.