DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
Local Unit & Position Description
- Support the employees, administer visa applications and employment agreements before the start of assignment;
- Support inbound immigration and international transfers to facilitate global mobility both expatriation and repatriation;
- Health insurance for expats and family;
- Arrange for host tax briefing and total tax reporting;
- Maintain and communicate home country information on pension, social security, etc;
- Support and advise on all Global Mobility related issues.
- Maintain and store personnel files with relevant documents in line with corporate requirements and local labor law;
- Ensure internal HR system database updates (audit reports and system maintenance);
- Maintenance of Employee Database to support HSE department;
- Support on collecting payroll documentation required by customers (monthly requests connected to invoicing);
- Work on additional projects and tasks.
- Graduated in Business Administration or other similar courses
- Fluent in English
- Spanish desired
- Portuguese Native
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- This position requires strong customer orientation, proactive approach, focus on people and team work.
- Also good organization skills, strict adherence to deadlines and ability to cope with periods of pressure and work peaks.