Work type: Temporary Appointment
Location: Brasília, Brazil
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
For every child, a champion
UNICEF wants to make sure that all children in Brazil can enjoy their rights, particularly those who have been excluded from the country’s progress and those who grow up in especially vulnerable circumstances. To achieve its goals, UNICEF works both at national level to influence policies and programmes for children as well as in the regions where most of the disadvantaged children live: in the Semi-arid and Amazon regions and the large cities. We aim to broaden the base of our supporters and to strengthen people’s engagement by involving them in different actions and projects for children and adolescents. For this, we need YOU. If you are committed to children’s rights and to improving their chances in life, contact us.
For further information, please visit www.unicef.org.br
How can you make a difference?
The Private Sector Fundraising (PSFR) section within PFP works to maximize income and drive income growth. This post is part of the Individual Giving team; this position is part of the Fundraising Services unit in PFP Brazil, driving income from individuals through cash, pledge and legacies.
Under the close supervision and guidance of the Donor Optimization Fundraising Officer, the Marketing Assistant (Donor Care) supports the respective section by carrying out a range of administrative and operational tasks, to help strengthen Donor loyalty:
- Communicating with Donors and providing excellent supporter services, using email, phone, mail, sms, etc.;
- Executing Donor journey routines to improve loyalty and retention;
- Updating KPIs reports to assist the supervisor in the decision-making process;
- Provide administrative support to the unit, such as filing and inventory control.Main Responsibilities and tasks
- Interact with Donors through phone and mail; answer inquiries from supporters with the help of Frequently Asked Questions guidelines and record log details of supporter inquiries;
- Update Donor’s personal data in DPO database;
- Provide Supporter Service and administrative support related to donations claims and request for reversal;
- Provide support on Proactive and Reactive Saving;
- Execute the Donor Journey as per orientation, sharing UNICEF materials and institutional campaigns;
- Ensure quality and timing of communication through e-mail and SMS;
- Manage mail returns and follow-up with finance on incoming donations and returned coupons;
- Search, analyse and organize fundraising process information, as well as donations performance and the reasons for non-payment and cancellations, whenever asked and instructed by the Officer;
- Support the RM&P suppliers’ payments and advise when any action is necessary;
- Follow-up on bidding proposals and purchase orders for services and materials;
- Interact with suppliers and other vendors when requested.
To advocate for every child you will have…
- Completion of secondary education. Specialized training or University Degree preferably in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or social sciences and humanities is an asset.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible administrative, customer service or clerical work experience is required. Experience in interacting with the public is essential.
- Fluent in spoken and written communication in Portuguese and advanced skills in English. Knowledge of Spanish may be an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Drive for Results and Working with People.
- The technical competencies required for this post are Analyzing, Learning & Researching, Planning & Organizing, Following Instructions and Procedures.
If so, you are invited to apply to make a difference in the lives of children.
View our competency framework at:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, representing the diversity of Brazil, such as black and indigenous people, to apply to become a part of our organization. Candidates will be treated equally regardless of gender, sexual orientation, special needs, social and HIV/aids status. UNICEF is a smoke-free environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Please note that this Vacancy Announcement is open for competition to Brazilian nationals only.
Applications close: E. South America Standard Time
Para maiores informações clique aqui.