Closing Date Sun Oct 21 2018 23:55:00 GMT-0300 (Horário Padrão de Brasília)
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
For every child, dedication
Local fundraising operation focused on pledge Individual Donors Program as a solid source of flexible, predictable and sustainable funds to support both the local and global UNICEF programme. The post works within broad guidelines and is proactive in accomplishing tasks amid competing priorities and deadlines. Work targets and priorities are established by supervisor on the basis of Section’s work plan.
For further information, please visit www.unicef.org.br
How can you make a difference?
If you are committed to children’s rights and to improving their chances in life, join us to be part of the team to:
- support in the development of strategies and implementation of fundraising campaigns in order to generate revenues;
- co-ordinate the marketing and communication content in the campaigns developed;
- be responsible for the marketing and communication components in the fundraising events.
Join our team to be responsible for:
- Marketing Content in fundraising campaigns in a successful way in order to bring high quality donors on-board
- create, implement and coordinate marketing and communication content for fundraising campaigns
- develop the briefings for the advertisement agencies
- DRTV, radio spot and social media contents effectively produced, and following UNICEF Fundraising and Communication guidelines;
- develop specialized fundraising products such as DRTV, radio spots, social media posts and other fundraising materials
- develop the briefings for the advertisement agencies.
- Marketing messages and call for donation successfully inserted in UNICEF social media posts, videos and other pieces.
- Marketing dimension and call for donation successfully inserted in UNICEF social media posts, videos and other pieces.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have…
- Completion of Secondary School. University level courses in communications or marketing will be considered and advantage.
- Specialized training in Direct Marketing or Private Fundraising is a strong asset.
- At least six years of work experience in Communications, Direct Marketing or Private Fundraising.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English. Spanish will be considered as an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Drive for Results and Working with People.
The functional competencies required for this post are Analyzing, Planning and Organizing and Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in the methods of communication to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form and to listen to and acknowledges others’ perspectives and views.
- Knowledge of implementation of fundraising and donor cultivation activities in order retain active donors
View our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, representing the diversity of Brazil, such as black and indigenous people, to apply to become a part of our organization. Candidates will be treated equally regardless of gender, sexual orientation, special needs, social and HIV/aids status. UNICEF is a smoke-free environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. In relation, please note that all candidates who wish to apply to this Vacancy Announcement are requested to prepare and submit their respected UNICEF applications in English language.
Gostou? Inscreva-se aqui.