We’re looking for an organized individual to provide essential administrative support, and general office management to the São Paulo office with the ability to manage a team.
Do you have the ability to be collaborative and curious?
- Execute administrative duties accurately and efficiently while providing general office support.
- Responsible to conduct building safety checks.
- Accountable for managing the Facilities team, including 3rd party suppliers.
- In charge of working with local government offices and property owners.
- Collaborate with our LEGO Foundation partner to coordinate offsite events.
- Manage time-sensitive deadlines effectively.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
- Understanding of Human Resources functions to act as an HR Liaison.
Provide strong support, build solid relationships
Our products empower the imaginations of children around the world – and it’s our people that make it happen. As an Office Administrator, you will play a vital role in supporting the Mexico City office. From internal and external collaboration to managing a team, you will have a real impact on the way we operate. Working closely with key decision makers, you’ll develop a thorough understanding of how we engage with our customers and be encouraged to share your ideas for improvements. And just like the young minds we stimulate, you’ll grow – personally and professionally. If you have the curiosity and ambition to learn, we’ll give you the tools and resources you need to progress in our international organization.
Bring your motivation and attention to detail as well as
- At least 2 years’ experience in a front office management role.
- A high school diploma (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree desired)
- A proactive, positive approach to support
- A professional demeanor and work ethic
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Belief in the LEGO® brand and mission
- Proficient with Microsoft products (outlook, word, excel & PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Portuguese & English
- Plus Spanish
Interviews will be conducted in English.