- Rio De Janeiro
- Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
- Raphael Araujo
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 Years
- Sep 13 2018
Regulatory Affairs has the responsibility to safeguard and enhance Equinor’s reputation, supporting the Company to achieve its Strategic Objectives by ensuring solid understanding of the Energy market framework and systematically building a strategic relationship with the relevant stakeholders, focused on but not limited to ANP and ANEEL.
A key role of the area is also to contribute to the development of the relevant energy framework through open, transparent and systematic engagement with the regulatory authorities and relevant stakeholders.
The candidate will be responsible for:
Establish, build and maintain relationship with key decision makers and stakeholders in the Energy market to support Equinor’s strategy in Brazil.
Advise projects on regulatory framework and compliance to such.
Continuously follow and understand the regulatory framework and assist on Equinor’s participation on relevant forums to discuss necessary changes on regulation.
Provide support in managing communication and profile information for our core government and industry contacts and ensure appropriate information on the company is communicated effectively
Stakeholder engagement and dialog among key decision makers and stakeholders in close cooperation with the Equinor’s Management team.
- Degree in Law, Economy, Administration or Engineering.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (oral or written) is required.
- Due to local requirements we are only looking for native Brazilian.
- Experience with Brazilian energy regulation preferred.
- Ability to live our values.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills.
- Broader analytical skills with the ability to act as advisor to management.
- Work result oriented and show dedication, identify opportunities to increase the area’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Able to build trust within organization and act with integrity.
- Candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, ability to build relationship and interact with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Dedicated in-depth learning about Equinor’s business priorities
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Curtiu? Inscreva-se aqui.