Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our sustainable ingredient solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. With a worldwide network of production facilities, sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries, Corbion is known for quality, product innovation, and customer orientation, as well as for its collegial, informal and results-oriented company culture.
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
Would you like to join our global greenfield SAP S/4HANA implementation program?
Optimize our business processes and connect hundreds of colleagues all over the world with the latest SAP technology
Your role at Corbion
Standardize global processes with SAP S/4HANA and work with the latest software environment in an organization that believes innovation also means real progress…that is what it means to work at Corbion.
We are currently expanding our ERP Competence Centre to support the roll-out and further enhancement of our Global and standardized SAP S/4HANA template. That is where you come in as a SAP Business Process Consultant Order-to-Cash and where you will help realize our and your own growth ambitions. You will help facilitate end-user adoption of the Global template and further optimize our business processes, along with a team of experienced Corbion colleagues. In general, you are expected to:
- Support end-user adoption in roll-out locations
- Serve as a SAP specialist/business partner for stakeholders
- Ensure, together with our technology partner, a first class maintained solution by solving incidents, organizing and performing regression tests and preparing releases.
- Provide timely and proper communication with stakeholders, such as end users, IT colleagues, business functions, process owners and suppliers
- Design and implement (on-line) training material for end users purposes.
- Ensure compliance with the template according to applicable SAP standards
- Participate in projects to further innovate and optimize global end-to-end processes
- Analyze and implement designs for processes based on SAP S/4Hana
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and derived products and a trendsetter in emulsifiers, enzyme blends, vitamins and now also algae fermentation. In addition, we also develop special recipes for the baking industry. That is how we make it possible to keep food longer, contributing to quality of life for current and future generations. Whatever your role at Corbion, every employee has a role to play in accomplishing our mission: Preserve What Matters.
Where you work
We have openings at our location in Brazil (Araucaria).
What we ask
An exciting international position lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of SAP Business Process Consultant. You are someone who works with pleasure and efficiency. This means you can say you have strong analytical skills and can unravel and solve complex problems. You are someone who finds it easy to work with others. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent abilities in a suitable field, such as IT, Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an IT specialist, consultant or business analyst
- Expertise in one or more SAP module(s) and in end-to-end processes like: Sales and Distribution (SD), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) Inventory Management (IM), Transportation Management (TM) , Logistics General (LO), Logistics Execution (LE)
- Experience with projects and process optimization of similar scope in an international setting
- Excellent communication skills
Our employment conditions
Corbion offers a market competitive remuneration package, including a bonus system. You will have full access to the Sap learning Hub, enabling your individual development growth.
Wake up and act now!
We would like to get you started on the team as our new SAP Business Process Consultant.
- Processos empresariais
- Otimização de processos
- Capacidade analítica
- SAP HANA
Detalhes da vaga
Nível de experiência: Júnior
- Alimentos e bebidas
- Produtos alimentícios
Tipo de emprego: Tempo integral
Funções de trabalho: Tecnologia da informação.
Curtiu? Clique aqui para se inscrever.