Roles and Responsibilities
- Support monitoring and reporting on domestic/internal policy matters. Responsibilities include writing and presenting briefings, monitoring news, conducting stakeholder mapping exercises and writing reports on political events.
- Support the engagement with working-level contacts, diplomats and senior stakeholders.
- Support the Political Team’s administrative work. Responsibilities include updating documents, translating texts, coordinating mailing lists, organizing files and taking notes in meetings.
- Provide support on events and official visits. Responsibilities include arranging meetings, booking venues, setting up events (branding, catering, etc), sending and following up on invitations, etc.
- Provide support on political projects management. Responsibilities include budget management, activity recording, report writing and prospection of opportunities.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
Must be at least on the 4rth period of an undergraduate programme. Preferable disciplines include Political Science, International Relations, Law, Communications and Public Policy Management. We are open to students from any other discipline, as long as they can demonstrate in their application an ongoing interest in foreign and domestic politics-related issues.
Essential skills and experience:
Interest in Brazilian politics, especially in the Executive and Legislative branches. Interest in International Relations areas, such as human rights, development, cooperation and diplomacy. Strong organisational and team-working skills. Be able to handle multiple activities in a fast-paced environment. Mastery of written and spoken English and Portuguese. Good IT skills.
Portuguese / English
- Application deadline: 22 February 2021
- Working hours per week: 30
- Starting monthly salary: R$ 1,697.70
- Start Date: 15 April 2021
Gostou? Inscreva-se aqui.
Cadastre-se agora para ter acesso a mais oportunidades de todas as regiões
do país! Clique aqui!