About the Company
The UNDP aims at offering to outstanding undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to experience the day-to-day work of an international research centre that acts as a global forum for policy dialogue and knowledge sharing in development innovations.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme in fields such as International Relations, Journalism, Propaganda, Public Relations and related fields, or at least in the final academic year of a first university degree programme in the same fields;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Have a professional or academic experience with social media, graphic design, video editing, subtitling softwares, Canva, Trello, Adobe and Office packages;
- Soft skills: integrity, fairness, reliability in handling confidential matters, strong oral and written communications skills, mature judgment and initiative.
- Support the creation of textual, graphic and multimedia content for social media channels;
- Develop the texts for socialprotection.org’s monthly newsletter;
- Product the reports of the monthly newsletter;
- Map the contents for socialprotection.org;
- Product webinar’s summaries;
- Participate in weekly team meetings and other meetings, if requested;
- Make the transcription of videos and the organisation of the YouTube channel;
- Support other communication related activities as required.
- Contract duration: 6 months;
- Vacancy end date: 07/02/2022.
Ficou interessado? Então clique aqui para saber mais.
Cadastre-se agora para ter acesso a mais oportunidades de todas as regiões do país! Clique aqui!